To cancel your ContactCloud subscription, please send us a request at ContactCloud@circleback.com. If you have any email connections in place, those will remain active unless you ask for those to be disconnected, as you may continue to use those services within the CircleBack mobile app. Any contacts that you’ve already exported are, of course, yours to keep. Any credits remaining when you cancel are forfeited.
Articles in this section
- Why is it required that I connect my email address in exchange for contacts? What happens to my data?
- How do I cancel my ContactCloud subscription?
- How do I remove my email connection?
- How did I get a CircleBack account? I didn’t download the app and I didn’t sign up for one.
- What can I do with the CircleBack app?
- Do I have to connect an email address to use ContactCloud? What if my email address is not eligible or my IT policies do not allow it?
- Are there other contact data products available on an enterprise level? Do you offer larger contact search packages?
- I have questions or comments about ContactCloud. Who can I contact?