If you also have the CircleBack app:
- Open the app and tap on the setting button
- Select “Manage Networks” under the “Account” header
- Select the email address you wish to disconnect and tap the disconnect button
If you do not have the app:
- Sign in at https://beta.circleback.com with your CircleBack account
- Click on your email address in the upper-right, and select My Account
- On the left, under Manage Networks, you will see a filled circle for any networks that have an email connection live. Select the network you’d like to update, then remove the network
- You may also delete your CircleBack account from this page; this account is separate from your ContactCloud account
You may also add a new email connection or update your email connection through these processes.
Please note that, if you have a free subscription, your subscription will be put on hold if you remove your email connection, but it will not be terminated unless you make a formal request. You will remain a “subscriber” and may continue receiving communications accordingly.