By connecting your email address, you allow CircleBack to access your contacts, and the headers (To, From, CC, etc) and signature blocks of your inbound and outbound emails. We do not process the content of your emails, and we do not market directly to your contacts. This information, combined with signals coming in from all over our crowdsourced and enterprise network, help fuel our probabilistic and deterministic contact data models, allowing us to provide you access to the most up-to-date contact information in ContactCloud.
Articles in this section
- Why is it required that I connect my email address in exchange for contacts? What happens to my data?
- How do I cancel my ContactCloud subscription?
- How do I remove my email connection?
- How did I get a CircleBack account? I didn’t download the app and I didn’t sign up for one.
- What can I do with the CircleBack app?
- Do I have to connect an email address to use ContactCloud? What if my email address is not eligible or my IT policies do not allow it?
- Are there other contact data products available on an enterprise level? Do you offer larger contact search packages?
- I have questions or comments about ContactCloud. Who can I contact?