Yes, if your credit card is still valid, your plan will renew automatically. To cancel, please email ContactCloud@circleback.com, including the email address associated with your plan, at least one week before renewal. If we cannot bill your credit card, we will send you notifications asking you to update it. If you do not update your card, your account will be canceled after 10 days.
Articles in this section
- Why is it required that I connect my email address in exchange for contacts on your free plan? What happens to my data?
- How do I cancel my ContactCloud subscription?
- If I cancel my account, can I get a refund for unused credits? What if I don't use all of my credits before my subscription renews?
- How do I remove my email connection?
- How did I get a CircleBack account? I didn’t download the app and I didn’t sign up for one.
- What can I do with the CircleBack app?
- Do I have to connect an email address to use ContactCloud? What if my email address is not eligible or my IT policies do not allow it?
- Does my paid plan renew automatically?
- I got an email from ContactCloud with a link to chargify.com, asking me to update my credit card for my ContactCloud subscription. Is this a legitimate email?
- Are there other contact data products available on an enterprise level? Do you offer larger contact search packages?