Regardless of when during the subscription cycle you cancel, your account will still be accessible until the next renewal date and we will not provide a refund for any part of your paid subscription. If you do not use all of your credits before your free or paid subscription renews or cancels, they will not roll-over or be refunded, and will be forfeited. If you need help finding a plan that better meets your usage patterns, please email us at ContactCloud@circleback.com.
Articles in this section
- Why is it required that I connect my email address in exchange for contacts on your free plan? What happens to my data?
- How do I cancel my ContactCloud subscription?
- If I cancel my account, can I get a refund for unused credits? What if I don't use all of my credits before my subscription renews?
- How do I remove my email connection?
- How did I get a CircleBack account? I didn’t download the app and I didn’t sign up for one.
- What can I do with the CircleBack app?
- Do I have to connect an email address to use ContactCloud? What if my email address is not eligible or my IT policies do not allow it?
- Does my paid plan renew automatically?
- I got an email from ContactCloud with a link to chargify.com, asking me to update my credit card for my ContactCloud subscription. Is this a legitimate email?
- Are there other contact data products available on an enterprise level? Do you offer larger contact search packages?