Please check to make sure that the contact in question doesn't have its first name AND last name within the first name field. We have a known issue affecting a very small portion of contacts where their name is put all into the first name field. This causes the sort by name to look like it is broken as the blank last names get moved to the top. We will fix this issues as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- Why does a contact say "No Title or Company"?
- You pulled information from a Marketing Email, what do i do?
- Why are my contacts being labelled as "work" when they are not?
- Why is your sort broken?
- There is a problem with one of the pending contacts, what do i do?
- I saved a contact, where did it go?
- What happens if I ignored a contact by mistake?
- What if I saved a contact by mistake?
- What if i already have the contact information for a pending contact?
- What happens when i ignore a contact?