When a scanned contact does not have a title or company we display this on the collapsed contact review rather than displaying no information. This is to make it clear that we did not detect this information and to give you the chance to fill it in yourself.
Articles in this section
- Why does a contact say "No Title or Company"?
- You pulled information from a Marketing Email, what do i do?
- Why are my contacts being labelled as "work" when they are not?
- Why is your sort broken?
- There is a problem with one of the pending contacts, what do i do?
- I saved a contact, where did it go?
- What happens if I ignored a contact by mistake?
- What if I saved a contact by mistake?
- What if i already have the contact information for a pending contact?
- What happens when i ignore a contact?