When ignoring a contact in ContactSaver this will remove it from your suggestion queue. You will NOT see this contact again UNLESS we detect a new change in a future email signature from them. I.E. if they update their work phone number this will resurface the suggestion in your queue. If you ignore it again it will again disappear until another change happens.
Articles in this section
- Why does a contact say "No Title or Company"?
- You pulled information from a Marketing Email, what do i do?
- Why are my contacts being labelled as "work" when they are not?
- Why is your sort broken?
- There is a problem with one of the pending contacts, what do i do?
- I saved a contact, where did it go?
- What happens if I ignored a contact by mistake?
- What if I saved a contact by mistake?
- What if i already have the contact information for a pending contact?
- What happens when i ignore a contact?