ContactSaver "manages" your email by scanning email communications for signature blocks. We then create contacts out of the scanned information that you can then add to your google contacts. We do not affect the deliverability or receivability of ANY emails. We do not slow or restrict emails in any way as well. Simply put, ContactSaver will have 0 effect on your email, except to provide you new contacts for easier emailing!
Articles in this section
- How do i get notified that i have contacts pending?
- How long does it take for ContactSaver to send me contacts?
- I did not receive a welcome email
- Why do I need a Gmail account?
- How do I know if my company uses Gmail/Google Email?
- Why does ContactSaver manage my email? What does it mean?
- I added my gmail account, now what?
- What are your password requirements?
- What devices does ContactSaver support?
- Signing Up for ContactSaver