The time is variable depending on how large your mailbox is (All Mail vs Inbox). We have to parse through all of the emails in order to create the contacts, so the larger the mailbox the longer this will take. On average it takes anywhere from 2 minutes to 15 minutes to get your first batch of contacts.
Articles in this section
- How do i get notified that i have contacts pending?
- How long does it take for ContactSaver to send me contacts?
- I did not receive a welcome email
- Why do I need a Gmail account?
- How do I know if my company uses Gmail/Google Email?
- Why does ContactSaver manage my email? What does it mean?
- I added my gmail account, now what?
- What are your password requirements?
- What devices does ContactSaver support?
- Signing Up for ContactSaver