You're moving right along! Once you create an account, check out the analysis on your dashboard (updates, duplicates, contacts with missing pieces) to fully clean and organize your address book. Then, connect more networks (Exchange, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Twitter) to create a single, unified list with all your contacts in one place.
Articles in this section
- Why is my CircleBack is taking so long to analyze my address book?
- What do I do after my analysis is complete?
- Why does the initial address book analysis differ from what I'm now seeing in my CircleBack app?
- Why does CircleBack ask for access to my contacts?
- What platforms does CircleBack support?
- What do I need to get started?
- What is CircleBack? What does CircleBack do?
- Does CircleBack Support iOS?