Exporting your contacts in Excel (CSV) puts them into a simple enough format for most 3rd party software to import and understand. We recommend exporting into Excel (CSV) format in order to import your contact data into Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, or other CRM tools not supported by ScanBizCards direct export.
Excel exports is a feature available in both the iPhone and iPad apps, as well as through our online backup service, WebSync. The Android app doesn’t export to Excel yet, but we do plan to add it in a future update.
Export From the iPhone app:
- Choose Explore My Cards from the app’s home screen
- Navigate to the folder containing the card(s) you’d like to export, then tap the Actions button in the bottom left corner and choose Export To...
- Choose Excel from your options, then choose which cards you’d like to include in your export file
Export Through WebSync:
- Tap the WebSync bar on the main screen of the app
- Give the app a few minutes to upload your cards
- Sign in to WebSync online by going to www.scanbizcards.com/websync and clicking the blue "WebSync" button.
- Once logged in, click "Export" in the left-hand menu
- Pick a specific target app or choose Excel CSV at the bottom