If you add networks such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Outlook, CircleBack can push updates to contacts that originated from those accounts, provided that those networks are connected to your device, and you have enabled sync within CircleBack.
Articles in this section
- How can I add my Facebook contacts to CircleBack?
- How can I connect LinkedIn as a network?
- What does adding a network do?
- What networks can I add to my CircleBack account?
- Does CircleBack sync push contact updates to third-party accounts (like Gmail)?
- What happens if i change a password on one of my synced networks?