We require a backup of your address book in order to ensure the absolute safety of your contacts. Additional backups can be created at any time, and any backups that were previously created can be deleted.
Articles in this section
- Why are my new contacts and business cards not being saves to my preferred account?
- How do I sync CircleBack contacts to my local address book?
- How do I sync additional devices (including non-iOS)?
- How do I restore from backup?
- How can I prevent the app from syncing with my iOS address book?
- Why do you require a backup when syncing my address book?
- Will my contacts on my device sync to the web?
- Can I create custom labels for Phone/Email types?