When you first launch the app, we'll do a quick, initial analysis of your contact data to give you some idea of the problems that lie in your address book. While this data is pulled from you (and is based a snapshot of your contacts), it's not always completely accurate because, until you create an account, we do not fully process all aspects of your address book.
Articles in this section
- What is CircleBack? What does CircleBack do?
- What do I need to get started?
- What platforms does CircleBack support?
- Why does CircleBack ask for access to my contacts?
- Why does the initial address book analysis differ from what I'm now seeing in my CircleBack app?
- What do I do after my analysis is complete?
- Why is my CircleBack is taking so long?
- What is ContactSaver, and why is it mentioned in CircleBack?