In order to Merge contact(s) manually, you need to select Contacts from the Home screen of your CleanupDupes app.
- On the next screen, please tap on the Pencil Icon (right-hand side top corner).
- Now please select contacts in which you are actually looking for a manual merge process and then tap on Merge at right-hand side bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, tap on Yes and confirm the Merging process further.
- Next screen would be your contact editing screen, once you are done with your necessary changes, click on Done at the right-hand side top corner.
- That’s all! Your selected contacts are Merged in one contact you will see a confirmation message post the completion of the Merging procedure.
i) For free app users you are required to turn off the Backup Before Cleaning option within CleanUpDupes app settings, or else you may receive a Backup Limit error message because the free app can only keep 3 backups within the CleanupDupes app.
ii) If free app users are going to turn off the Backup Before Cleaning option then we cannot revert the Merging process in case if you are not happy with the Manual merge results, to avoid this either upgrade the app in $1.99 as a one-time payment for lifetime usage of the application or delete your old backups so that you can create a new one while initiating a manual Merging process.