- Open CircleBack application.
- Tap on Settings at the left-hand side top corner gear icon.
- On the next screen, please tap on Manage CRM Accounts.
- Under Manage CRM Accounts, tap on Salesforce.
- On the next screen, tap on Login and then enter your Username & Password to login.
- In order to login within Salesforce Sandbox use the toggle switch to turn Sandbox on, and then tap on login now to get into your Sandbox account.
- If you would like to use Custom Domain, then tap on Custom Domain. Please enter Custom Domain, tap on OK and then tap on Login Now.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to see your Salesforce username Logged in. You are now ready to export contacts from Circleback to your Salesforce CRM.
Please sign in to leave a comment.