Once you’ve logged into your Salesforce, then you are required to select the contact you wish to export, follow the given steps:
- Open the CircleBack application and then tap on the My Contacts bubble.
- On the next screen select/tap on the desired contact you are looking forward to export in Salesforce CRM and then tap on 3 horizontal dots at the right-hand side bottom corner.
- Next, tap on Export with a Salesforce icon.
Important Note: As of now we are not supporting Batch-Export within Salesforce, so you are requested to send an individual contact while exporting in Salesforce.
- Now, based upon your exporting preference, your contact will be exported as a lead/contact or you can also opt for a prompt so that whenever you will export contacts it will give us a prompt to choose from. Click here to know more about changing your initial salesforce exporting preferences.
- If CircleBack discovers any duplicate email addresses, you’ll get a duplicate pop-up.
- Based on the options you’ve selected, the export process will begin.
- Once exported, a success message will pop up and you’re done. The contacts will be exported as Leads/contacts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.