CircleBack allows users to organize contacts into groups by marking important contacts as "Favorite" and moving less-frequently accessed contacts to the "Archive". In addition, users can finally see all scanned business cards in one place.
Groups can be accessed by pressing the Contact List on the dashboard. At the top of the Contact List, press "My Contacts". This will display a menu from which you can filter by desired group. The options include:
- My Contacts: A list of all of your CircleBack contacts with the exception of "Archived" contacts
- Favorites: Any contacts you have flagged as a "Favorite"
- Scanned Cards: A list of all contacts created by scanning a business card in the app
- Email Captures: A list of all contacts saved via email signature capture
- All Contacts: A list of all of your CircleBack contacts, including "Archived" contacts
- Archive: Any contacts you have moved to the "Archive"
- Trash: Contacts you have recently deleted from your CircleBack contact list
With CircleBack 2.7, users can now create custom contact groups. To create a custom group:
1. Press "My Contacts" at the top of the Contact List.
2. Press "Create Group"
3. Name your custom group, select a label color, and press "Save".
Following this, you will be prompted to select contacts to add to your new group. Tap on the contacts you wish to add and press "Done".
Your custom group will appear in the "My Contacts" menu. To add contacts to the group, remove contacts from the group, or change the group settings, press on the group name and press the action button in the lower right corner and select your action.