CircleBack allows users to organize contacts into groups by marking important contacts as "Favorite" and moving less-frequently accessed contacts to the "Archive". In addition, users can finally see all scanned business cards in one place.
Groups can be accessed by pressing My Groups on the dashboard. From here you can create a group, add/remove contact(s) in any group.
Alternatively, Groups can be accessed by tapping on the My Contacts Bubble on the dashboard. At the top of the Contact list, tap on the drop-down icon My Contacts. This will display a menu from where you can filter contact set by the desired group. The options include as:
- My Contacts: A list of all of your CircleBack contacts with the exception of "Archived" contacts
- Favorites: Any contacts you have flagged as a "Favorite"
- Scanned Cards: A list of all contacts created by scanning a business card in the app
- Email Captures: A list of all contacts saved via email signature capture
- All Contacts: A list of all of your CircleBack contacts, including "Archived" contacts
- Archive: Any contacts you have moved to the "Archive"
- Trash: Contacts you have recently deleted from your CircleBack contact list