CircleBack version 2.0 introduces the ability to recover deleted contacts. Users have 30 days from the date a contact was deleted to restore that contact.
To restore a deleted contact:
- Press the "My Contacts" circle on the CircleBack dashboard
- Press the "My Contacts" drop-down at the top of the screen and select "Trash"
- Press the "..." button in the upper right corner and select "Select Contacts"
- Tap on the contact(s) you wish to restore to select them
- Once you have selected the contact(s) to restore, press the "Undelete" button at the bottom of the screen.
Your deleted contacts have been restored.
Article is closed for comments.