To restore from backup, please follow these steps:
- Open the CircleBack app
- Press the Settings icon in the upper left corner
- Within the Settings menu, press Backups. You should see a list of backups that the app has already taken. They are sorted by date.
- Press on the desired backup. It will open, displaying the contact list contained within that backup. You can navigate through the list to look for any information you wish to restore.
- When you have located any/all missing information within the backup, you can press the "Select" button in the upper right-hand corner. This will allow you to select individual contacts to restore. You can also press "Select All" in the lower left-hand corner to select all contacts from that backup.
- Press the Restore button at the bottom of the screen and follow the prompts from there to restore the backup to your device.
Note: You will be asked if you want to clear your phone's address book. If desired, follow the steps to confirm.