To restore from backup, please follow these steps:
- Open the CircleBack app
- Press the Settings icon in the upper left corner
- Within the Settings menu, press Backups. You should see a list of backups that the app has already taken. They are sorted by date.
- Press on the desired. It will open, displaying the contact list contained within that backup. You can navigate through the list to look for any information you wish to restore.
- When you have located any/all missing information within the backup, you can press the "Select" button in the upper right-hand corner. This will allow you to select individual contacts to restore. You can also press "Select All" in the lower left-hand corner to select all contacts from that backup.
- Press the Restore button at the bottom of the screen and follow the prompts from there to restore the backup to your device.
Note: You will be asked if you want to clear your phone's address book. If desired, follow the steps to confirm.