As with any true contact manager, CircleBack needs access to your contacts to ensure that they're organized and up-to-date. But don't worry. We'll never post or contact anyone on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- What is CircleBack? What does CircleBack do?
- What do I need to get started?
- What platforms does CircleBack support?
- Why does CircleBack ask for access to my contacts?
- Why does the initial address book analysis differ from what I'm now seeing in my CircleBack app?
- What do I do after my analysis is complete?
- Why is my CircleBack is taking so long?
- What is ContactSaver, and why is it mentioned in CircleBack?