You're moving right along! Once you create an account, check out the analysis on your dashboard (updates, duplicates, contacts with missing pieces) to fully clean and organize your address book. Then, connect more networks (Exchange, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Twitter) to create a single, unified list with all your contacts in one place.
Articles in this section
- What is CircleBack? What does CircleBack do?
- What do I need to get started?
- What platforms does CircleBack support?
- Why does CircleBack ask for access to my contacts?
- Why does the initial address book analysis differ from what I'm now seeing in my CircleBack app?
- What do I do after my analysis is complete?
- Why is my CircleBack is taking so long?
- What is ContactSaver, and why is it mentioned in CircleBack?